Friday, January 8, 2010

Aspirations of 2010

As·pire
intr.v. as·pired, as·pir·ing, as·pires
1. To have a great ambition or ultimate goal; desire strongly
2. To strive toward an end: aspiring to great knowledge.
3. To soar.


-I aspire to take two times the pictures I already take, use the techniques I'm starting to learn, and maybe someday make a few sheckles at it
-I aspire to remodel my upstairs and do some of the nifty projects I see on other blogs
-I aspire to ride my horses until my legs no longer ache and my 'seat' is fantastic, 'til my horses turn and run to me with excitement, 'til I have to feed Skipper grain because I'm riding all his weight off (trust me, that would be alot of working out for Skipper!!)
-I aspire to live in my house and treat it as my own personal retreat
-I aspire to plant purple potatoes, weird green broccollis that look like funky little trees, watermelon radishes, funny shaped carrots, and other interesting varieties of plants in my garden (suggestions are welcome!!) so that people, upon eating a meal at my home, would exclaim with delight at the funky fresh feast before them
...to be continued

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your aspirations..they INspire me!!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete