Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.



I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

A man may smile and bid you hail
Yet wish you to the devil;
But when a good dog wags his tail,
You know he's on the level.
Author Unknown


A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. ~Josh Billings

You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. ~Roger Caras

1 comment:

  1. Heaven's gates will open wide for him, and he will be waiting for you, wagging his tale as if he had never left. Fear not, my friend, his future is bright and happy. Luv u, Wrailz!!
    ~J Dogg

    ReplyDelete