- The toads hanging out under the run off from the air conditioner, happy to share the puddle
- 'Chick' 'chick' 'chick' of the sprinkler watering our "almost everything grew" garden
- Little goat bleats
- The horses calling to me when they hear the screen door slam
- Dakota, the grey and red bird of happiness, yelling at the dogs and whistling to me
- Puppy tails wagging ecstatically as if everything I say or do is AMAZING
- The smell of laundry freshly pulled from the line- reminds me of farm, sunshine, health
Lavender growing in my garden and flower bed
- Stacks of hay in my barn, shed, and on the slab
- And this guy...
So what brings my readers joy?