Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh No!

I lost my favorite sunglasses!

You know how it is- you go in and try on every pair at every place and you struggle till you FINALLY find the perfect pair. You wear those babies OUT until the lenses are scratched and scuffed and you can't see perfectly anymore but YOU STILL LOVE THEM! One day, they decided to up and leave you because they can't take your abuse anymore. Sadly, your heart is broken and your eyes burn from the loss.

**Sniff Sniff**

Maybe I can get this guy to help me shop for the next great love of my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right-I hate losing my fav pair of singlasses! It takes forever just to find a pair that fits right and suits you. I wish you luck in your new quest for a replacement pair!

    Do all the lost sunglasses go where the lost socks go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just noticed that I said "singlasses"-that's an interesting concept!

    ReplyDelete